Personal Attention and Devotion for Each of Our Clients
A divorce attorney should have the knowledge of the law to understand the relevant issues in your case and should have the compassion to take the time to learn the intricacies of your situation.
The attorneys at McNulty & Associates, PLLC are experienced attorneys who care about our clients. We pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to each of our clients. We completely devote ourselves to each client, leaving them invested in the outcome. Get help with your Nashville area divorce.
Tennessee Divorce Help
McNulty & Associates, PLLC fights for our clients with passion. Our attorneys help our clients with a full range of family law matters:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Modification of support orders
- Parenting Plan preparation and modifications
We also help our clients draft a parenting plan and find a parenting class, both of which are required by Tennessee law if children are involved in the divorce. The parenting plan outlines what you and your spouse will do for your children:
- Where the children will live
- Which parent the children will stay with on holidays, vacations, and birthdays
- The amount of child support to be paid
- How you will make decisions about the children’s welfare, including medical care, education, and religion
- How you will resolve any future disagreements about the children
- How any special needs of the children will be addressed
The attorneys at McNulty & Associates, PLLC stand ready to meet all of your needs when you are going through a divorce. Contact us to discuss your family law concerns.