Estate Planning is not just for those with large Estates. Estate Planning involves more than just money. It involves decisions regarding who will raise your children and your decisions regarding important health care decisions that need to be made.
Many individuals do not need a complicated set of documents. If you are just starting out, or if you simply want an estate plan that is easy to understand, you may need only a simple will that allows you to provide for the disposition of your assets. If you have minor children, it allows you to name a guardian for your children. If you are within this category, our firm can meet your needs with some or all of the following practice areas:
- Preparation of simple wills, trusts and related documents
- Probate and estate administration
- Living wills
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Designation of pre-need guardian
If you have acquired wealth, have a successful business or if your matter is complicated, we can provide you with more sophisticated planning services. We can review your current financial situation and provide advice that is tailored to fit your needs in the following practice areas:
- Pre-mortem estate planning
- Preparation and review of Wills, Living Trusts and related documents
- Gift planning, including Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and other related tax saving trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Postmortem Estate planning
- Preparation and review of federal and state estate tax returns
- Review of postmortem elections
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Trust administration
- Business succession planning
If you are a beneficiary of an estate or trust, or if you are a personal representative or trustee, we can provide you with advice regarding your interest in the estate or trust and answer questions you may have regarding administration.
Our firm can also work with your local attorney who does not have an active Estate Planning practice or with your out of state attorney who represents you in other matters.
If you would like to fill out an Estate Planning Questionnaire, please click the link below.
Feel free to contact us for a free consultation.